Sunday, March 6, 2011

Rotorua off road 10K run!

So Katie and I decided to do a 10K run. It was really fun and the run it self was gorgeous. But it was probably the hardest run I have ever done. There were hills and it was painful. Actually Aunt Katie had to listen to me 'angry complain' at the run. I got so mad at the last 15 minutes because it just seemed like it was never ending and I just wanted to be finished and the signs were lying so it would get my hopes up and be almost done but no they were wrong so I got angry! Then in the beginning Katie and I ran next to this power walker and Katie says "wow your really fast, good job!" and the guy has the nerve to say "thanks, I'll be seeing  you again when you guys get tired." We were in total shock! He passed us once because he cheated and suppose to be walking but he was in a jog! We ended up beating him because of his rude comment thats all we wanted! But it was a great experience and I'm glad I did it with out walking, and we got really awesome shirts!!

We look dumb. 

No comments:

Post a Comment