Sunday, February 20, 2011

Rotorua and Taupo!!

Amy is here!! So this weekend we took a trip up to Rotorua to do the luge and it was probably the funniest thing ever!! We rode up in a gondola to get up to the place where you go down the luge; then you take a chair lift up! The luge is so fun I went on the advance course and it was crazy! There was twist and turns and jumps! So fun! 
On the Chairlift:)
Going down the Luge:)


Then after the luge we went to the zorbs! Which are these plastic-ish balls that you go into and they put water into and you swish around it! Me and Nate went on them (separably) and I went first at first I was scared but then I just went for it! But when I went in and started going I immanently started to flip around and it just was so crazy! I actually can't even explain it, I was bouncing around and flipping around it was sorta painful but not to much. But it was probably the coolest dumbest things ever! I'm so glad I did it! 



Me in the Zorb!

Afterwards!
Then the next day after we stayed at this really nice hotel (well done Katie) we went to Taupo but on the way we stopped a Haku Falls which is this super pretty water fall that the water is so blue because the glaciers melt into it! It was so pretty!!


Super awesome boat!
Love this picture!!

Kai looks amazing! I took this!

         Then we went to Taupo to go bungee jumping for Amy! Katie ended up doing the bungee swing. It looked really scary but super funny to watch! Especially Amy!!! But it was really interesting, you kind of have to go bungee jumping in New Zealand because they did invent it. Maybe in the future....

























No comments:

Post a Comment