Sunday, February 13, 2011

Waimarino!



I had my first friend over the other weekend; her name is Zoey (yay me!). We decided to go to this adventure park called Waimorino which was super fun! There was a blob and I wanted to do it so bad but I couldn't bare it and I was petrified of falling into it... Then there was this HUGE diving board and I would go up then back down saying 'I'm going to jump' but everytime I would chicken out. Then Nate comes up and I'm spazing out and I go to the edge and he PUSHES me off!!! But in the end I'm really glad he did because I knew I would have never been able to do it with out that little push but just the fact that he pushes me off the diving board is just wow! But Waimarino was so fun, there was a tarzan swing which I love, a kayak slide but you could slide down with a mat; my 1st time was awful but Katie and Nate loved it, Nate shot down quote 'he looked like a genie flying with a carpet' it was super fun! Then there was the blob, the diving boards, kayaking and paddle boats with slides on them! Over all it was so much fun and my goal before I leave is to do the blob!!

Best Picture!


Having a good time!



My Feet hanging off.. Thats the furthest I made it. 
Kayaking with Zoey!

2 comments: